The Life and Times of an Albuquerque Nobody

an incomplete written version of my life

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

If cavemen created fire...

Why can't I?

My night was going ok, my bf and I watched A Cinderella Story (seriously, there was nothing better on), I heated up some leftovers and cleaned the cat box.

Nothing unusual.

Then that little pyromaniac voice in the back of my head told me to light a fire. I told it, "ok!".

I know it's not really cold enough in Albuquerque to have a fire, but the nights are starting the get chilly and it didn't help that the cooler had been on high for a good portion of the day even when the temp had started going down.

Long story short, I spent 2 hours making the apartment smell like an ashtray, myself smell like a smoked ham and get a fire going for about 10 minutes total before completely giving up.

Oh well, at least it gave me a reason to go take a nice relaxing bath.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home