The Life and Times of an Albuquerque Nobody

an incomplete written version of my life

Monday, December 17, 2007

Been a long time...

Good morning!
I decided it was time to put up a new blog. I'd like to say that so much has happened in six months, but it really hasn't. I've bounced around a few jobs since losing my job at Bravo in June. I tried the Olive Garden and wanted to die after a day and a half, went to a Greek restaurant and was treated horribly and made no money... I tried the grocery store cashier thing, but money is the dirtiest thing on the planet!
I have finally found something I truly enjoy though. I am working as a demo person over at Costco. It pays well and I have the opportunity to advance and that excites me! I am also doing the two job thing right now and working as a barista in the Hastings cafe on Juan Tabo and Lomas (if you're in Albuquerque) also.
I want to upload some recent pics and whatnot, but Ravyn is the cameraman and has all the pics on his hard drive and I don't have access to them. He could share them over the network, but we are sharing one wireless adapter between us right now since mine died a month ago (it's my turn to use it right now while he's at work). I would just get pics with my phone, but that's been dead for over two months now. I feel so cut off from the world! Maybe this is why I'm working two jobs... just to be around people!
Hopefully I will keep this more up to date than I have been, but no promises. I really do want to get in some more details about my job hunting and on my current job. I promise to also get pics up from my vacation and from meeting Paula Deen and tell that story!
Hope to see y'all soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you're blogging again. Welcome back.

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home