The Life and Times of an Albuquerque Nobody

an incomplete written version of my life

Sunday, May 27, 2007

I hate filling out job applications!

Guess what I'm doing?
Besides planning to overthrow Canada.
I decided to get online and try filling out a few job applications before I burn my bridges (or just the restaurant down) at Bravo.
You can see how well it's going since I've managed to get on to update my blog profile and post a new blog.
Why can't it be like in the movies of the 80's where you just walk into a place and they hire you on the spot with no application or references or criminal background check...

7 Comments:

Blogger Thor said...

Ferris Bueller ruined it for everyone back in the 80's. Aw damn. You might not be old enough to get that reference.

Nice MySpace. Your beau is cute :P

11:19 PM  
Blogger Bryan said...

My MySpace is so outdated. I had been logged off from 4/10/2006 until 4/10/2007.

He is cute, isn't he? Oh, sorry. I was looking at my reflection in a piece of shiny plastic.
Who were you talking about? Ravyn? Yeah, he's adorable! ;)

11:33 PM  
Blogger Thor said...

Haha "shiny plastic". Don't worry, you're cute too.

I hope everything works out for you at work. It would suck to be jobless. On the other hand, then you could just be a comment hor on Blogger like me. It's already 1:45am and I have no intention of going to bed.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Bryan said...

I've been jobless before.
I've also been on the computer commenting things for days without sleeping or showering or eating... I almost had a contract as a supermodel but I didn't do enough blow.
It's only 11:45 here, but I have someone trying to get me to come to bed.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Thor said...

If I had a quarter for every time someone told me I could have done a little more blow...

I'd have $1.25.

But I really did have a headache.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Bryan said...

You should add me on MySpace.
Unless you don't have a MySpace, in which case you should add me on Yahoo messenger.
Unless you don't have Yahoo messenger, then you just sadden me.
And a sad Bryan is, well, a sad Bryan.

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home