The Life and Times of an Albuquerque Nobody

an incomplete written version of my life

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Why?

Is there some galactic conspiracy against me at my job? My manager Andrew says no.
Still, all the signs point to it sometimes; the lack of making money, the bad sections on good days, the good sections on bad days, the fact that my shifts are covered by other people before I even get to work.
It happened again today. I traded my evening shift with someone's morning shift last night because we are having the carpets cleaned tonight and we have to move furniture around. I was running late this morning and called in to let them know I was covering for this person and the hostess who answered told me that someone else was already covering this shift. So, needless to say, I was not needed at work. I can be at home not making any money.
On the bright side, I have already made progress on the whole furniture moving thing.
Kind of looks like we're moving...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home