The Life and Times of an Albuquerque Nobody

an incomplete written version of my life

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Interview and Vacation

Something happened earlier this week that set me out on a course to find a new job. I have applied at several places and yesterday I got a call back from the one place I didn't expect. I got called for an interview with the High Finance restaurant. Any Albuquerque locals know that this is the restaurant on top of the Sandia Peak accessible only by the Sandia Tram. The name says it all! This could be my chance to make some money as a server!
Another thing I get to look forward to is leaving on vacation tomorrow, if you can call Wyoming a vacation. I think just having the chance to leave Albuquerque is enough of a vaction for anyone. Ravyn and I will be leaving tomorrow for my hometown of Lovell, WY (population 2000, 1992 of which are Mormon). My parents and sisters are already on their way up there from their homes in Texas. My parents will be staying with my grandma and Ravyn, my sisters and I will be staying at my cousin's. This will be the first time I see my family in over a year and a half.
I'm so excited!
I know after about 4 days though, I will be ready to get away and miss them from a distance again.
I know there is internet access at my grandma's, since she runs a trucking company out of her home. I will get online to check for comments and e-mail and hopefully post up a few pictures of the trip! Take care and talk to y'all soon!
(I say all that like I have more than 2 readers on my blog.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Thor said...

I hope your trip went well :) Did you get the job at that restaurant? It sounded awesome!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home